Monday, November 23, 2009

WORDS ON NOT GIVING UP

The thought that this is happening. I thought this would take longer, but then I was wrong. I believe you so much that I thought that your feelings for me are getting stronger everyday as I am to you. It’s just sad that I’m getting the feeling that this will end soon. But that doesn’t mean I’m giving up. Only you could make that happen. Not me, cause I have no plans on doing it. And I’m stupid enough for taking this for so long. If I didn’t care too much, I already let go a long time ago. But I still have faith in us. I’m not giving you up so easily. via omgrawr

Do you know what's the mark of a guy worth keeping for the rest of your life? It's when you become impossible to deal with, yet he stays.

Before, my fear was being vulnerable. The ability of another human being to possibly tear apart your insides at any moment was enough to keep me running. He, however, made my insides come alive, my smile become permanent, laughter more frequent- he took away my fear and gave me hope. But more importantly, for the first time in my life, instead of wanting to run, he gave me every reason to stay.♥ via heysilly

“Without you, without you everything falls apart Without you, it’s not as much fun to pick up the pieces” — The perfect drug, Nine Inch Nails

starbucks eavesdropping experience from la-douleur-exquise

elderly woman: you must really love her.
young man: I do. She's amazing.
elderly woman: well then handsome, treat that lady well and make her happy.
young man: oh, I will. My life is dependent on her laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment