Sunday, August 28, 2011

AN EGG CALLED ROLY POLY FOR THOSE IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP



Remember the pillow talk I have shared to you on the past for long distance relationship. Well here is another one, you can use for all those long distance relationship couples and this time it is in the form of an egg.

‘Roly poly’, designed by the Design Incubation Centre at the National University of Singapore, are a pair of egg-like objects that mirror each other’s movements, even when physically separated. Two people thus can sense each other’s presence despite distances across the world: a tap of one half will create a simultaneous reaction in the other.


Thanks to asthecurtainsdraw for this one.

9 comments:

  1. WHERE CAN I GET IT??? CAN ANYBODY FIND ME A LINK WHERE I CAN ORDER IT!!!!! I REALLY BADLY NEED IT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do need it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Александр КузнецовFebruary 3, 2012 at 8:16 AM

    Very like!! Who know how to get it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it's just a concept, no? Want it to Russia too :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. guys, I saw it being sold in amazon.com and may be in ebay.com as well. And quite cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i looked it up and couldn't fin it, im not exactly sure what to type, you think maybe you could send me a link?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need this :(...

    ReplyDelete
  9. its still in testing not avaible for sale yet

    ReplyDelete