Wednesday, December 09, 2009

ART OF SAYING GOODBYE

“I am getting far too accustomed to saying goodbye. I know it is not Goodbye goodbye, but it is still a goodbye and it still hurts almost the same. How strange a feeling to get so used to someone’s presence, so used to their hand inside yours, so completely used to the sound of their voice ringing actually in your ears, not through a telephone, and then have to say goodbye to it when it really starts to feel Normal, when it really starts to feel tangible. I am taunted and I am teased by time, I can almost hear it laughing at me. It gives me minutes, hours and days with her, just enough to get used to having her next to me, and the moment it starts to feel so perfectly normal and right, time takes her away again.” via tylerknott

No comments:

Post a Comment