Monday, December 21, 2009

WORDS ON LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP - 12-22-2009

I want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly. I want you to give me your hoodie when I'm cold. I want you to hold me and keep me warm. I want you to cuddle with me and watch movies. I want you to kiss me in the rain. I want you hold my hands and play with my fingers. I want you play with my hair. I want you to take amazing photos with me. I want you to come to my house and meet my family. I want you to lay in my bed with me and just hold me. I want you to let me dress you up and make you look silly. I want you to tell your friends everyday how much you love me. I want you to write me songs and poems. I want you to watch the sunrise with me. I want you to give me piggy back rides daily. I want you to kiss my nose. I want you to wipe my tears away. I want you to swim in the ocean with me. I want you to tell me you miss me. I want you to drop everything and hug me tight. I want you to take pictures of us. I want you to take me on a picnic. I want you to snuggle with me in the movie theaters. I want you to squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me. I want you to smile ever single time you see me. I want you to know how much I love you. I just, want you.

“When you develop an infatuation for someone you always find a reason to believe that this is exactly the person for you. It doesn’t need to be a good reason. Taking photographs of the night sky, for example. Now, in the long run, that’s just the kind of dumb, irritating habit that would cause you to split up. But in the haze of infatuation, it’s just what you’ve been searching for all these years.” — The Beach | Alex Garland

“I love you. And not, not in a friendly way, although I think we’re great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I love you. Very, very simple, very truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. And I know that you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you would ever consider. But I had to say it. I just, I can’t take this anymore. I can’t stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can’t, I can’t look into your eyes without feeling that, that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can’t talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are.” — Chasing Amy

I want a guy who's not afraid to risk his reputation for me. To risk the fact that all his friend will tease him. Risk getting caught for holding my hand in school when it was obviously my fault . Someone who'll introduce me as, " Yup, this is my girlfriend." and not , " She's Amy. " Someone who'll tease me, tickle me, and hug me in front of everyone. Someone who'll show me off to the whole wide world because he loves me , and wants to show it then say it. Someone who i can talk to about anything , even if it means talkin about other guys . Someone that will buy me little cute things even though they end up piling endlessly on my desk. Someone who'll walk miles just to see me. Someone who will put their self in a box, wrap it up , and ship them self off to me as my Christmas gift from them. Just someone who would actually care to do all those things.

When I say I love you, I mean it with every bit of my body, with every hair on my skin, with every cell making me up, with every breath I take. When I say I love you, I mean I love you with every bad mood you’re in, every tear you shed, everything you don’t do but should, every white lie you tell people, with every sad story from your past, with every time you come late on a date, with every flaw you might have. When I say I love you, I mean I love you with every smile you put on my face, with every laugh you tickle out of me, with every kiss you give me, with every hug you wrap me into you, with every touch of you against my skin, with every falling asleep and waking up next to you. When I say I love you, I mean it with every fibre my body is made up of, with every molecule I consist of. When I say I love you, I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment