Sunday, December 27, 2009

YOUR LOVE BY ERIK SANTOS - MUSIC MONDAY



You’re the one that never lets me sleep To my mind, down to my soul you touch my lips You’re the one that I can’t wait to see With you here by my side i’m in ecstasy

[refrain] I am all alone without you My days are dark without a glimpse of you But now that you came into my life I feel complete The flowers bloom, my morning shines And I can see

[chorus] Your love is like the sun That lights up my whole world I feel the warmth inside Your love is like the river That flows down through my veins I feel the chill inside

Every time I hear our music play Reminds me of the things that we’ve been through In my mind I can’t believe it’s true But in my heart the reality is you




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment