Wednesday, March 10, 2010

OF LONELINESS AND HEARTHACHES

Some words of bitterness, disappiontments and heartaches where you could get inspiration and eventually learn from it.

The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that every day won't be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair, remember, it's only in the black of night that you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home.

I’m tired of being sad. I’m tired of crying. I’m tired of heartaches. I’m tired of feeling empty inside. I’m tired of feeling inadequate and helpless. I’m tired of feeling stuck. I’m tired of feeling crazy. I’m tired of how insecured I am. I’m tired of how my emotion flies around like a rollarcoaster ride. I’m tired of being alone. I’m tired of dramas. I’m tired of the world. I’m tired of pretending. I’m tired of dreaming a life I know I will never have. I’m tired of missing people. I’m tired of people walking out of my life. I’m tired of myself. I’m tired of being angry. I’m tired of needing help. I’m tired of lies. I’m tired of empty promises. I’m tired of being different. I’m tired of faking it. I’m tired of wishing things could start all over again. I’m tired of being not ok. I’m tired wondering when I’m going to be happy. I’m tired of being tired. This is really straining me, I could hardly breathe.
“Don’t attach yourself to anyone who shows you the least bit of attention because you’re lonely. Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space. The best you can do is know yourself… know what you want.” — White Oleander, Janet Fitch

Disappointments and relationship break-ups are just two of the few reasons why people always have the feeling of letting go to life. The bitterness for life and love makes them vulnerable to loneliness, to accidents and sometimes death.  Life is so unsure sometimes, you will never know what will happen the next minute.  Being prepared always is the smart thing to do especailly when the assurance of your love ones are concerned.  There are options like  HVG insurance that you can take a look at to be prepared for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment