Tuesday, April 06, 2010

DON'T REALY KNOW WHAT YOU GOT UNTIL IT IS GONE

And here it goes. I know you’ve moved on, moved on for good, but there are things you don’t know, things that I don’t show; things that I hide inside. I know to you it seems like I didn’t care, seems like I was never there, but there was never once a day that you didn’t cross my mind a million times. And believe me, if I could go back, I would, but things are different now. Time caught up with us, broke us apart, because now you found someone else. But that’s not what bothers me. What bothers me is that you left me, that I left you, with words unspoken, a story unread. Words that are still trying to escape my heart, reach out to you, words that don’t notice that time has past; words that still have meaning. What bothers me is that you didn’t see the tears I cried, you didn’t know that I lied when I told you I was happy. What bothers me is that you still cross my mind a million times a day, even when I’m sleeping, I can still hear your voice telling me how much you love me or how much you miss me, that’s the only time I’m ever happy. It’s when I’m reminiscing about you, dreaming about us. But when reality hits me, it just kills me. But the thing that bothers me the most is that all of this could have been prevented if I had just said something or done something, the only thing that doesn’t bother me is that I’ve learned a valuable lesson; you don’t really know what you got until it’s gone. - lovelike-this

No comments:

Post a Comment