Sunday, September 19, 2010

SOME WORDS ON LOVE WHILE WATCHING TV OVER THE WEEKEND

It is monday once again and time for another busy week. Weekends are great for relaxation and spending quality time with you friends and love ones. As for most people, the best time is just sitting on the living room with their family and love ones and watching tv or a movie. A simple yet quaity time even thought it is just only a 22 inch LCD TV or a small old black and white television. What is important is the presence and quality time spend with your love ones; along side with watching altogthere is the sharing of stories, thoughts and experiences; sharing the joys, cries and the laughter; and most of all the sharing of each others love.

Below are some snippets of words about love and relationships that caught my ears while watching TV during the weekend. Enjoy:

“Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts. And we’ve got to find other ways to make it alone or keep a straight face. And I’ve always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance. And up until now I swore to myself that I’m content with loneliness because none of it was ever worth the risk. - Paramaore

“I don’t regret any of my feelings or things I did with him, because when I look at him I see something different than what everyone else can see. When I’m with him, I feel a feeling that no one or being anywhere else can give me. When I kissed him, my world around me melted. When he held me in his arms and rested his head on mine, I forgot everything but my world that was holding me. Even though all of you may see something in him that is so horrible, all I see is all the positive, and special moments that he ever shared with me. The only thing that I regret is listening to everyone else, because if I had listened to my heart, I would still have him by my side. He would still be just a phone call away. But now, he’s just a phone call away for someone else.” via - poeticheartache

“When someone leaves you, apart from missing them, apart from the fact that the whole little world you’ve created together collapses, and that everything you see or do reminds you of them, the worst is the thought that they tried you out and, in the end, the whole sum of parts adds up to you got stamped reject by the one you love.” - Bridget Jones Diary, Helen Fielding

“He didn’t say anything. Maybe there wasn’t anything to say. Instead, he wrapped his arms around me again, only this time he guided my cheek onto his chest and ran his hand over the back of my head, clumsy but comforting. I closed my eyes and listened to the thud of his heart until mine matched pace with his. Finally, he rested his cheek on top of my head and whispered, ‘We don’t have time to be sad.’ - Maggie Stiefvater, Shiver

“Because love, love is never finished. It circles and circles, the memories out of order and not always complete." - Sweethearts, Sara Zarr

“Even if you think the flame has died, there’s at least one lyric that’ll hit that last hot spot and then you’ll find yourself as fucked as you were the day you lied and said you never wanted to see her again - John Mayer

“I hope that someday, somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight, and that’s all they do. They don’t pull away. They don’t look at your face, they don’t try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms, without an ounce of selfishness in it. - Waitress

“Soul mate: two little words, one big concept. A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart.” - Sex and the City

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

“Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more.” - The Last Song

“What do you mean you don’t know how to love? Do you think any of us know how to love? Do you think anybody would ever do anything if they waited until they knew how to love? Do you think people would even get out of bed in the morning if they knew how to love?”

“Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” - Dirty Dancing

(thanks for MSNBC for the image above)

No comments:

Post a Comment