Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WILL FOREVER HOLD YOUR HAND

I love you, and I will love you more each day, I’ll gonna show you how much you really mean to me every single minute of the day, I know were still hanging in the middle of our relationship but I promise to hold on no matter what, I’m not gonna give up on you especially now that you’re doing everything just to make our relationship last..I want to thank you for making me feel how special I am to you. We know for ourselves that it’s not that easy to understand everything that was going through in our relationship but what is important to us is the love, trust, understanding, and more patience to each other to make all things right and possible. For the months, years that were together we have proven how much our love made us more stronger to fight what we want and I know till the end were still gonna do this just to make our relationship work and last. Always remember, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and whatever happens I will always be here for you.

1 comment:

  1. Ang sweet nito.. I will forever hold the hands of my girlfriend :) 

    ReplyDelete