Sunday, December 06, 2009

I LOVE YOU GOODBYE BY NINA - MUSIC MONDAY



Wish i could be the one The one who could give you love The kind of love you really need Wish i could say to you That i’ll always stay with you But baby that’s not me You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you Promise you forever, baby that’s something i can’t do Oh i could say that i’ll be all you need But that would be a lie I know i’d only hurt you I know i’d only make you cry I’m not the one you’re needing I love you, goodbye

I hope someday you can find some way to understand  i’m only doing this for you I don’t really wanna go But deep in my heart i know this is the kindest thing to do  You’ll find someone who’ll be the one that i could never be  Who’ll give you something better Than the love you’ll find with me  Oh i could say that i’ll be all you need But that would be a crime  I know i’d only hurt you I know i’d only make you cry  I’m not the one you’re needing I love you, goodbye

Leaving someone when you love someone Is the hardest thing to do When you love someone as much as i love you  Oh i don’t wanna leave you Baby it tears me up inside But i’ll never be the one you’re needing I love you, goodbye Baby, its never ganna work out I love you, goodbye



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. really nice song and Nina did this very well. Love her! Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very painful... Love Nina's version too. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very painful... Love Nina's version too. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete