Sunday, December 06, 2009

A LETTER TO A CRUSH

you don’t know who i am, and i’m pretty sure you don’t even notice me, but it doesn’t change the fact that i… well, i kinda like you. i’ve seen you around but i’ve never had the courage to introduce myself, which is my fault, because who knows, we could have been good friends by now. i don’t know you very well, but i can see from where i stand that you’re different, and that’s a good thing. And if we ever do meet, and you turn out to be the exact opposite, i will always have this memory of you frozen in my heart: being perfect, being the first and last thing i think about everyday, and being the man of my dreams.

why write this? because i know that things could only go 2 ways: either i never find the guts to even introduce myself to you and this just ends up to be one of those silly school girl crushes that i forget, or, by some miracle, we end up meeting, be together, and this is one of the crazy stories i tell you if how i wrote a blog about how much i liked you before you even realized that i’ve been the girl you’ve been looking for.

Thanks to crushes for this wonderful letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment