Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'M NOT A COMPLICATED GIRLFRIEND

I don’t expect you to text me 24/7.
I don’t expect you to call me everyday.
I don’t expect you to put me in front of your boys.
I don’t expect you to ditch all your girl best friends for me.
I don’t expect you to surprise me with roses.
I don’t expect you to buy me the world on my birthday.
I don’t expect you to always agree with what I say.
I don’t expect you to pay for everything.
I don’t expect you to go out of your way and buy all the things that I mention I wanted.
I don’t expect you to put me over your family.
I don’t expect you to brag about me to all your friends.
I don’t expect you to keep all your promises.
I don’t expect you to believe I’m the best girlfriend in the whole world.
I don’t expect you to stop checking out other girls.
I don’t expect you to never mention a hot girl in front of me.
I don’t expect you to already know what I want.
I don’t expect you to never be mad at me.
I just expect you to be trustworthy, to trust me, to never take me for granted
like I won’t take you for granted, to always be real with me, to keep equality between us, and to love me. That’s all.

thanks to tberz for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment