Thursday, January 21, 2010

SWEET LOVE WORDS 01-21-2010

I want someone to fall in love with the way I laugh and with my smile. I want someone to listen to the ramblings of my inner child. Someone who touches my face and brushes the hair from my eyes. I want someone who loves me or at least holds me like they do. But I only want that if it’s with you.

“I love the way my fingers just fall into yours. I love how your taste still lingers on my lips after that special goodnight kiss. I love how whenever I go to call someone I automatically dial your number. I love how you look at me with those gorgeous eyes & then you smile that sweet smile. I know right there that you will always be mine. I love how you hug me with the intention of never letting go. I love you more than words could ever show.”

“I wish more than anything that you and I could grow together, love together, learn together, and laugh together, forever. I sincerely feel that between the two of us, we have the kind of love that some people never get a chance to experience. I promise to love you as much as I can, as best as I can, and for as long as I can. And no matter what, it’s very important to me for you to know that you are an irreplaceable spirit that will always be part of me.”

I don’t pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.

“Love is the day that you realize that he’s more than your best friend. Love is when you look over at him driving and you want to hold his hand so badly that it doesn’t matter if you crash or not, as long as you die together. Love is the pothole you trip in when he walks you to your door, and love is the feeling of your heart’s dreams being fulfilled. Love is looking into his eyes knowing that you can’t compare them to the ocean, or to the deepest, most honest blue of the sky because even the ocean or sky wouldn’t be beautiful enough to compare. Love is knowing that God has finally put someone so amazing in your life, that you would climb any mountain, jump off any cliff, overcome any obstacle just to be absolutely sure that they’re the one that you have the pleasure to spend the rest of your life with. That’s love.”

I love you. I love your eyes. I love your smell. I love your hair. I love your laugh. I love your skin. I love everything inside you. And I'll try to make all the parts that I find, happy. Because you make me happy. So much.

I love you… and it is the potential in you great enough to not need me anymore that makes me fear everything about who I am. It is not you who couldn’t find another. It is me. Even at my worst state of anger, even at the worst state of our relationship’s demise, it is me who couldn’t leave you behind. I just couldn’t leave you alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment