Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ON BREAKUPS AND MOVING ON - 07282010

“one day you meet this boy, and he steals your heart, he steals your breath. his fingers reach into you, and touch places you didn’t know existed, and they burn you, and scar you, and leave you begging for more.and he destroys you, when you thought that maybe you could actually be happy for once… and you begin to think that maybe you were just pretending you were.” — runawaypeaches

“Heartaches are always painful. Missing the person that is now taken away just like that, or someone leaving, or something happening to someone, or a person forgetting whats really important and you being the one forgotten. But as time goes by, that heartache will soon heal. Time will pass & you will get stronger & it won’t hurt anymore. You will know how to handle it better.”

You mistook my silence for indifference. But silence is the language of my heart. How could I essay the intensity of my love when silence speaks a more eloquent tone? But perhaps you didn’t understand.

“Promise me. That’s all I want. Just promise that you’ll never forget me. Tell me I changed you somehow. Let me know that I had an impact on your life. Promise me that you’ll always remember me. Losing you was hard enough, but I don’t want to go on knowing I mean absolutely nothing to you.”

I’m just going to lay all the cards down and will continue to keep my fingers crossed that eventually the emotion will run out. I’ve accepted that suppressing or worse, pretending I do not feel these things will not get me anywhere. When it hits you, it hits you. Deal with it.

Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe u have to let go of who u were to become who u will be. ~SATC

Just promise me one thing, promise me that when you pick the boy you’re really going to be with, that he’ll be someone who respects you and treats you well. And, it’s someone who makes your heart race and that he’s someone you love because of what he is, not what he does. Use your head and follow your heart.” - One Tree Hill

“We adore those who ignore us and ignore who adores us. I constantly ask myself why. The pursuit of something we can maybe have, takes precedence over that which is easily obtained. Subconsciously, most of us enjoy the challenge of the chase more than actually being chased. Many of us (who aren’t afraid to wear the proverbial I’ve-been-rejected badge of honor) can attest to the fact that pursuit often leads to constant checking of the cell phone you left by a window in order to get perfect service in case they call. Or forcing yourself to go out with your friends just to stop thinking about them — which usually doesn’t work because you’re still checking your damn phone!) Nine times out of 10, that person just isn’t feeling the same way.” — Wale

“If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious as to when you open your heart.”

“Leaving behind, or being left behind… I wonder which is more painful.” - Fruits Basket, by Natsuki Takaya

“Nothing has turned out as we expected! It never does. Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is.” - Gone With the Wind

“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.” - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment