Thursday, October 28, 2010

TWO DRAFTS WRITTERN AFTER A FIGHT

Do I love you: yes or no? The question: Is love a figure of speech? I do - sometimes. Everyone wonders about our love; still, there can be no doubt I have been true (almost always). Happily remembering the start of our romance; it seemed so promising … And is love continual happiness or not? Is not what matters? I cannot tell you who I want to spend my life with. Enough about our love.

Do I love you? Yes or no - the question is, love, a figure of speech. I do. (Sometimes everyone wonders.) About our love, still, there can be no doubt. I have been true, almost always happily remembering the start of our romance; it seemed so promising, and is. Love, continual happiness or not is not what matters. I cannot tell you, who I want to spend my life with, enough about our love.

by Alexandra Teague

No comments:

Post a Comment