Saturday, November 20, 2010
SOME WORDS RELATED TO KISSING
Some 200 gays and lesbians protested the Pope’s visit to Spain by staging a “kiss-in” along the route of the Popemobile as it headed toward the Sagrada Família church in Barcelona, where the pope would later criticize the country’s same-sex marriage law. [latimes.]
“You’re going to have a lot of first kisses. You’re going to want it to be special, so you remember. It’s where you go from being a stranger to knowing someone. And every kiss after that is a shadow of that kiss.” — Mad Men
I don’t care how many lips you have kissed, how many shoulders you have embraced, and how many times you’ve said "I LOVE YOU"... All I care about is not to be your first but to be your LAST. :] - Anonymous.
Those random kisses on my forehead, and the way you smile everytime you see me, that means the world to me.
There is love in your body but you can’t hold it in It pours from your eyes and spills from your skin Tenderest touch leaves the darkest of marks And the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts… - Vampire Diaries
A perfectly good girl can be destroyed with just one well-placed kiss from one bad boy.
“A year. A thousand kisses. And now a thousand one, a thousand two. There are so many other place we could have ended up, but I have to believe none of them would have felt this right. “All I want is you” is not entirely true. I want so much more, and with you I think I can get it.” — The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
“Nothing beats the first kiss.” — 50 First Dates
WHAT EACH KISS MEANS?
- Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together .
- Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU…
WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
- Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
- Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
- Looking into each other’s Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
- Playing with Hair: Let’s fool around.
- Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
- Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.
I want someone who can’t wait to kiss me again even though it’s been a minute since they last did. I want someone who loves love songs and dedicates them to me. ♥ via -