Thursday, September 08, 2011

I LOVE THAT I AM LOVED

People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered, LOVE THEM ANYWAY. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives, DO GOOD ANYWAY. If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies, SUCCEED ANYWAY. The good you do will be forgotten tomorrow, DO GOOD ANYWAY. Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable, BE HONEST AND FRANK ANYWAY. What you spent years building may be destroyed overnight, BUILD ANYWAY. People really need help but may attack you if you help them, HELP PEOPLE ANYWAY. Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth, GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU’VE GOT ANYWAY. -Kent M. Keith

I can be the worst person you know. I can be the most annoying, childish, immature, stupid, foolish creature ever alive. I can be so cold, so indifferent, so inexpressive, and numb. I can be so lazy. I can be the all the worse you can imagine. But still, I feel that I am loved. I feel that I am still special to some people. I feel that I am not unwanted despite the darkest of the dark side of my character. I admire these people, actually. I admire them for being patient and really understanding. Plus, I love that they love me. Even though I fail to express gratitude, even though I fail to show affection, they never cease to make me feel special. This just proves how blessed I am. Honestly, I sometimes think otherwise. But life throws lots of instances to make me realize how grateful I should be. Now, I actually am. So thankful. You know what? You are, as well loved. :) Be blessed. Be thankful. -  gengtots

I guess what I really want is to feel loved. Like just for once, somebody would be afraid of losing me. Like I'm a priority, not just an option that's never chosen. I want to be told i'm beautiful. I want people to care enough to stay in my life and not walk out. - via - runawaytrain

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like no one loves me. I often tell my friends that, whenever I don't receive a text message within a day. It may seem funny because I deliver that line in a funny way but it has meaning inside it But there are also times where I feel like everyone loves me. I guess you just have to appreciate the people around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. madalas mangyari skin dati gnyan sis. pero my mom told me na i should open my heart sa mga taong nkapaligid skin para mramdaman ko na anjan lng cla lagi sa tabi ko....:)) 

    ReplyDelete