Sunday, February 27, 2011

THERE IS NO AGE IN LOVE


I love you so much. People say that at my age, I don’t really know what love is. Well, then maybe there’s another explanation for the way I feel about you. How every second I’m away from you seems like an eternity. How every time I try to think of something else, I can only think of one thing, and that’s you. How every time I see you, I smile more and more, and how I’m so happy I could cry. How every time I talk of you to others I want to tell someone how wonderful you are. How the times I’m most happy are when I’m with you and I miss you the most right after I leave your side. Maybe there is another explanation for this uncontrollable feeling inside of me, but right now, I’ll hold the thought that I love you inside my heart forever. ♥  (via - gxbrielle - thanks for this)

No comments:

Post a Comment